FAQs and important details
Answers to commonly asked questions and other important details.
What are the turnaround times on your mugs?
Each product page outlines two different times:
- The "Production Time" outlines the time it takes to produce your mugs. This is the time it takes before your mug(s) are shipped.
- The "Delivery Estimate" shows you when your mug(s) are likely to be delivered after you order. This range includes dates from Economy delivery (via DHL*) to Standard delivery via USPS Priority Shipping*, depending on the shipping method you choose during checkout. (*Delivery times are not fully guaranteed by these delivery carriers if they experience any delays.)
- Designated listings only.
- Please no profanity or trademarked phrases.
- Will be done in the same font, color, and layout as the pictured example.
- ⚠️ You will be sent a proof image via email or text message for your review and approval before your mug or cup is produced. Kindly approve this proof in a timely manner or your estimated delivery date will not apply.
- You are responsible for verifying that the spelling and information is correct when placing your order and/or reviewing the proof. Once you approve a proof, you agree that everything is correct.
- If you do not respond to the proof within 48 business hours, your order will be subject to personalization as you have provided it when placing the order. No refunds will be given for incorrect personalization on approved proofs or on orders sent to production when no customer reply is received within 48 business hours after the proof has been sent.
"Buy more, save more" discounts are available on non-personalized products. Discounts are available in increasing increments up to 10 items when combining non-personalized mugs, tumbler cups, and/or travel mugs in your cart.
Discounts are only available on personalized products when the same exact product is added to your cart in multiple quantities with the same personalization AND the same size/capacity. You are not able to mix-and-match personalized products to receive a discount.
Custom requests or changes?
In some cases, you may request a different background color or pattern color. Send me a message to see if your request can be accommodated BEFORE you order. Not all requests can be honored.
Can I return my order and/or get a refund?
Please see the Refund Policy page.
What is the cutoff date for Christmas delivery?
Although sooner is always better with made to order products (for any potential unforeseen and unexpected production delays), you should order your items by:
• December 5th, Noon. (Economy Shipping).
• December 7th, Noon. (Standard (USPS Priority) Shipping).
Shipping delivery estimates are approximations of when your order will arrive and are not guaranteed by these delivery services. Amy's Coffee Mugs is not responsible for delivery delays.
Yes, orders placed after these dates very well may arrive in time, but I don't like to take chances when it comes to Christmas gifts, so I won't make any guarantees.
From where do your mugs ship?
The final production/printing is done through a trusted USA production partner in Norcross, GA and Mesa, AZ utilizing USA workers. 😊
Gift wrapping and packaging:
- (Option currently unavailable.) Gift messages can be printed on the packing slip with your mug(s). (Prices are never included/shown on the packing slip.)
- Sorry, but at this time I do not offer gift wrapping/packaging.
Please be aware that every monitor is calibrated differently resulting in slight variations from what appears on the screen, appears between different screens on different devices, and the printed color upon the final printed mug. Most commonly, the final print can sometimes appear slightly muted or off in color as computer or device monitors and screens by default appear more vibrant. Amy's Coffee Mugs is not responsible for these variations. Attempting to color match our products exactly to your decor or other items is not recommended.